MESSAGE ABOUT PHOTO WALK

Message from Judy Broesder, the Lincolnton, NC United States (downtown) Photo Walk Leader is below:

Hey everyone. I'm excited about our photowalk, however, I am concerned about the heat. Bring lots of water!! Also, I will have a map with the locations of the buildings that will be open and the times they will be open. If anyone feels they need to drive instead of walk to those locations because of the heat, that will be fine with me. I just want everyone to have a good time despite the heat. I also want everyone to be safe. Hopefully we will be able to get into the cultural center in case anyone needs to use the restroom. I will confirm that later in the morning. We do have space reserved at Court Street Grille for meeting after the walk at 9:00pm. I hope everyone will take advantage of some time to relax in the A/C!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment